12:32 AM

#5 - Scarlett

Posted by CAM |

The other night I got Emily out of the bath and was doing her typical grooming - powder, lotion, pj's, brushing teeth and of course, brushing her hair. Emily's hair is wild. It's a cross between Side Show Bob and a little Troll. It's light, fluffy and CURLY.

To get through it after a bath you must use "No More Tangles" and gently brush it out. Well I did that and it was brushed and parted. Because it was wet it had not sprung back into its wild state. She looked in the mirror and with disdain in her three year old voice said, "Mommy, I don't look good."

"What do you mean you don't look good?"

"I look like Scarlett!!" (Scarlett is a little girl in the baby room at school with very straight hair.)

"Well, what is it, Emily? Your hair?"

"Yes, fix it, I want it wild and curly!"

Uggg and it begins. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe