9:17 PM

#7 - Go to Time Out, Mommy!

Posted by CAM |

Last night as I was cooking dinner, I asked Emily about 20 times to please leave the kitchen. Hot pans and three year old hands don't go well together.

The 21st time of asking I said, "Emily, get out of my kitchen."

This greatly offended her. She ran out, hands on hips and then whipped around to then scold me for not being nice.

Wagging her finger she says, "That's not nice! You hurt my feelings! Go to time out, mommy! Say you're sorry!"

I had to hold back my laughter while explaining to her that I was more concerned about her body being hurt than her feelings - the pans are hot and could burn her.

She pouted for a bit.

1 comments:

Hula Minkee said...

Oh dear... she chewed you out for a good couple of minutes. She can be quite proficient in her verbal lashing, fully utilizing parts of her vocabulary I didn't even know existed. I wonder where she gets that from?

Post a Comment

Subscribe